I'm a maker, a sewer, a stitcher... whatever you name it! but, am I a "designer? hmm... to answer myself, I don't think anyone can call themselves a "designer"... I see so many amazing things on Etsy, and sometimes I see a piece that touches me in a special way. When that happens I just know that the creator IS a designer... to me.
ordinary things, are my best inspiration. I keep loving those things even though I've seen it and used it so many times - I see it as the magic of a great "design".
I LOVE my mugs! they are huge, and I've been using it forever. They came from the dollar store and I hope they don't kill me slowly because of lead poisoning (lead = beautiful colors!). I always think to myself that it would make such a great picture subject. They are so beautiful!... don't you think so? :)
- In a large ball break biscuits/ cookies (Oreo style) broken into small pieces, you can add leftovers of chocolate or any other sponge cake, raisins, broken heath bar (it will make anything better!).
- Melt about 1/4 of a cup butter, add to the mixing bowl.
- The last thing is milk/liqueur/flavoring extract - add slowly as much as needed to make the mixture come together.
- For a yummy look, try to roll the balls in coconut flakes (I like the unsweetened), or candy sprinklers.
- For the final touch, serve them in a tiny (muffin) paper cups.